We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Learn more.
Terms and Conditions
When purchasing products and services from EcWhimLS LLC (hereinafter Ecwhim), we assume that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions. Ecwhim may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- By purchasing a product or service from Ecwhim, you receive a license that will be valid for only one live Magento installation and one Magento test installation. For each individual live Magento installation, a separate license must be purchased.
- You shall not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the software to anyone.
- The license is valid until terminated by you or Ecwhim.
- Ecwhim is the copyright holder of any software that you purchase/order from Ecwhim. Everything associated with this software belongs to Ecwhim. The software or part of it is subject to copyright and is protected by law. It is your responsibility to keep the copyright information intact.
- We reserve the right to publish selected list of buyers of our Software.
Ecwhim offers free lifetime email support for our products. Before providing support, we may ask you to confirm that the product was purchased from us.
Customers who have purchased our products will be able to receive updated versions free of charge until the product is removed from sales.
Ecwhim offers a 30 day money back guarantee from the date of purchase of our product. During this period, you can notify us that you want to receive a full refund for the purchased product. Installation, product customization and any support work fees are not refundable.
- If you do not use software developed by Ecwhim in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, then your license will be canceled. You must remove our software immediately, and all copies of it on your server and elsewhere.
- Ecwhim reserves the right to terminate your license to use the software at any time if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with the stated Terms and Conditions. Termination of the license does not obligate us to refund you the amount spent on the purchase of the software.
- If you continue to use the software after Ecwhim notifies you of the termination of your license, you agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from continuing to use the software and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to ensure compliance our revocation of your license and any damage incurred by us due to the misuse of the software.
Limitation of Liability
Ecwhim is not liable to you for any damage (including any loss of profit or savings, including accidentally or indirectly) caused to you, your information or your business as a result of your use or inability to use the purchased software.